Download iMessage On PC: These days messaging is the most easiest way to communicate among people’s or friends. Also, iMessage for PC or laptop is the most preferable way of sharing the messages, audios and videos on big screen. When a user send iMessage from computer or Laptop, he or she can visualize the iMessages on the wider screen. Moreover, the user becomes more excited after hearing Apple’s iMessage for app for pc service and there is no doubt that their messaging app is amazing. Also the user can easily download iMessage for PC Windows 10 and 8 as well. The most profounding app i.e. iMessage for Windows app is introduced by Apple which consists of awesome features. Now, the problem is for the Window users.
So, to overcome that problems, I will be sharing the procedure to download iMessage online on PC desktop & windows computer as well. There are ample of methods to download this awesome application i.e. Apple’s iMessage 2016 for Windows as well but there are some methods which I have tried and that worked perfectly fine. Before moving on to the process of downloading steps, let us see the features of this app.
Features of iMessage App
No doubt, for Apple users the iMessage app is a boom to them. But now for Windows users also, the iMessage has become a great option. Also, if we discuss about the features, then this app has overwhelmed characteristics due to which it has gained a lot of popularity.
- A user can easily share the images and videos along the messages as well. Also the users can unlimited number of videos and images without any hassle.
- Secondly, group chat option is also available. We can easily chat among all our friends simultaneously.
- If we talk about the speed of transferring the messages so that is awesome because of which it is known as an instant messaging application.
- Also you will be notified about the message that you have sent is successfully delivered or not.
- The typical IM characteristic is also there that one gets to know that the person is typing the message or not.
Also Read: Guide to Install iMessage for Mac
How to Download iPadian iMessage on PC?
Steps to Download iMessage for PC using iPadian Emulator
For Windows operating system, the official iMessage on PC application is not present there. Well, to access iMessage on pc, just install iPadian emulator on Windows PC. Let us see the step by step procedure:
- At first, just download the iPadian emulator fromx its official website.
- After the completion of downloading process, click on the install button to get application installed.
- As soon as the completion of the installation process takes place, the overall outlook of the PC changes as similar to MAC. With the look and
feel of MAC, you will also find the dock there right in the bottom.
- Next step is to search for iMessage by typing it in the search box.
- After you see the iMessage app, just click on the download button and when the downloading process finishes you will find the iMessage app on your PC as well.
- Then just find the app by using iPadian emulator and open the app. Now just run the iMessage on PC and enjoy chatting at free of cost.
Therefore, what a cool and easy procedure is there to get iMessage on PC installed. The advancement in technology had made the things possible in every aspect.
Download iMessage on PC with iPhone
- Foremost step is to download Cydia and install it on your iPhone device. Also as you know that to install any kind of application, one needs Cydia to be installed there on their device.
- After the installation process of Cydia, open the app and find “remote messages”. Basically it is an application which transfers the messages from iPhone to another device with the help of the remote server. Predominantly the cost of this awesome application with its amazing features is just $4.
- When the app gets successfully installed then open up the app and go to settings menu. Then just click on the enable button and create the remote connection by creating the username and password.
- Now, open the web browser, type the IP address which is shown in remote settings.
- Last step is to enter the username and password and now you are done. With this, a connection is has been established and you can send unlimited number of messages.
Note: As you all know that there are lots of iPhone apps which are restricted by Apple. To operate those apps, the iPhone device needs to be jailbreaked and get the Cydia application installed in them.
Therefore, with the above given procedure, the user can use iMessage on pc with iPhone without any hurdle.
iMessage App Review
Undoubtedly, iMessage is a popular and awesome application. This application consists of lots of amazing features which even its replica whatsapp doesn’t have it. Predominantly this application is created for iOS and being an instant messaging application, it has gained millions of users worldwide. Also from the above tutorial, you can easily download apple iMessage for PC as well as iMessage for MAC users as well either on their PC’s or Laptops.
If iMessage is behaving weirdly or improperly?
At first, ensure that your device is running the latest OS. With this also check for data connectivity properly.
If iMessage can’t be able to send iMessage from computer ?
When iMessage can’t be able to send iMessage from PC then check whether in Settings you have enabled the option or not. To do so, go to Settings -> Messages -> Send an SMS and check whether it is enabled or not.
Can I use Bluestacks emulator to download this iMessage app?
No, not at all. Since, this is an Apple app, so use iPadian emulator only. Basically bluestacks is used to get Android apps on windows only.
How could I set up iMessage on Apple device?
The process is very simple. Just click on the Settings menu first and select messages option. Then set the iMessage to ON and login on to the app with the the Apple ID, then phone number and email address on which you like to receive iMessages.
How can I disable or stop iMessages on my computer?
In this case, if you are using a Mac machine and you don’t want that your iMessages get linger on your PC, then you can easily disable this option. To perform this task, just go to preferences menu option and click on Accounts. Then just un-check the “Enable this account” box.