After being the most popular Apple app, iMessage for Windows is the most searched query. The Apple user finds this app amazing. But the most problematic question is how to access iMessage on PC windows.
So this is the right place where you will get the answers of such questions as how to send iMessage from computer or PC. Infact, this article will cover step by step procedure of how to send iMessage from PC as well. You will surely find to run this amazing iMessage app on Windows 10.
To get to know the answers of all your queries, you need to read out the full article. You will learn the procedure of how to get iMessage on Windows right from the scratch itself.
Can You Get Apple’s iMessage on Windows?
iMessage is one of the most popular app which is widely used around the world. If we talk about its features, then the Apple’s user is already familiar with the iMessage app as it is well known for iOS users.
This app not only sends the messages but also sends the videos, audios, documents, images etc. instantly. The communication through this app has become easier with the delivery reports. In today’s era, there are large number of users who are using this amazing iMessage app.
For iOS users, the iMessage app is already installed in it. But what about the PC or window users? Now, it doesn’t make sense to buy an iPhone especially for a single app. Also the biggest question is that, can you get iMessage for Windows or PC users also?
The answer is obviously YES. We can download iMessage for Windows 10, 8 or 7 very easily. Let us see the different procedures below.
Download iMessage using Chrome Remote Desktop
One of the method through which you can access iMessage is by using chrome remote desktop extension. With this method, one can easily share the screen of any other PC or computer remotely.
Now in case you want to access iMessage from Mac computer then at this time the chrome desktop remote extension will help you to do so. But for this you require a Mac PC and you need to be sure that both the computers should have a good internet connection. So, let us see the steps quickly:
- In the initial step, you require to download the “chrome browser” on both (PC and Mac) the computers.
- Secondly, you need to install “chrome remote desktop extension” on both the computers.
- After the successful installation of “chrome remote desktop extension”, just click “launch app” which you can see on the top right corner.
- Next step is to install “Chrome Remote Desktop Host Installer” on to your Mac and then just locate that file onto the Mac hard drive. Now just run that host installer file so that it get installed in it.
- Meanwhile do follow the instructions while installing the application.
Note: While the installation process goes on, you may need the Mac password.
- Now step is to launch the “chrome remote desktop” onto your Mac computer. Now the 12 digit number will blink on your PC. Just note down that number immediately.
- Now the question is what is that 12 digit number? The 12 digit code is the code through which you can gain the access to Mac computer remotely.
Note: Just remember that share this code with that person only whom you want to access your Mac.
- Next step is to launch “chrome remote desktop” onto your windows also and put that 12-digit code to gain the access to your Mac successfully.
- At last, you can simply move on to the app drawer to access iMessage application.
Note: For this method, the Mac computer is required. But what about those, who doesn’t have Mac. Is this possible to get iMessage for PC without Mac also? The answer is YES. Let us discuss the methods below.
Download iMessage for Windows with the Help of iPadian Emulator
This methods requires an emulator to access iMessage online for windows which will enable it to run on windows 10 & 8. iMessage is basically an inbuilt application for iOS users but now it has become easier for the Windows users as well. The windows user just need an emulator i.e. iPadian to do so. Let us discuss the step by step procedure to do so.
Procedure to Download iMessage for Windows 10, 8 & 7:
- In the starting first task is to download iPadian emulator from its official site which is totally free.
- Now next step is to install it on to your PC.
- After the completion of installation process, just run the emulator.
- Then write iMessage in the search bar and as soon as you get the app, just download it by clicking on the download button.
Now set it up the app and enjoy using the app.
Download iMessage for Windows 10, 8, 7 Using Bluestacks
As we all know that iMessage app is not meant officially for Windows user, so there is a slightly different procedure that is with the help of a Bluestacks emulator. Let us see the step by step procedure to download iMessage desktop app for PC Windowswith Bluestacks emulator.
- Foremost task is to open the Bluestacks website, download Bluestacks app and install it.
- Then after the installation process, just open the Bluestacks app.
- Then, type the iMessage in the search box and click on the “Search play for iMessage” button.
- Now, select iMessage app from Google play and just click on the install option which is available there.
- After the successful completion of the installation process, move on to Home page of Bluestacks.
- Then select all apps option and there you will see the iMessage app.
- Now just open it and enjoy sending the messages to your friend.
iMessage is a spectacular application which is a freeware and boon for the users. In 2017 scenario, where people loves to communicate via message, videos and audios, iMessage application is beneficial for them.
Got Stuck with the Activation of iMessage App?
Before moving into the mainframe of the app, some few things are there to be taken care of. Basically making the required changes in the app from the starting will surely make the app run smoothly. Let us see the thing in detail.
- At first make sure that the time set properly according to the correct time zone. To do so, first go to general settings and then enter ‘date and time’. Also enable the set automatically date button.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi remains on. Because confirmation and activation with a good speed will respond quickly.
- To ensure that the network connectivity is proper, just check it out the connection because activation of the app might cause problem.
How can we Report iMessage Spam to Apple?
To report the iMessage spam to Apple, you just need to take the screenshot of the required message and then mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How Should I be Able to Stop or Disable Messages?
To disable the messages option, go to preferences menu. Then just un-check the option “enable this account”.
How Do I Setup iMessages?
To set up an iMessage is very easy. All you need to do is to follow a number of steps:
- At first, just tap on the Settings app right there from the home screen itself.
- Then select thee messages option.
- Then just set the iMessage to ON option and at last login in with your Apple ID on which you wish to receive messages.