iMessage for Windows: After being the most popular Apple app, iMessage for Windows is the most searched query. Well, the iMessage app has flaunts the market with its amazing features. The most common problem is that how to get this superb app for Windows as well. iMessage is one of the best instant messaging application which is fast, reliable and secure. For Mac users, it’s not a big deal as it comes preinstalled in it. They just need to download it from the Apple store. With the upcoming of iMessage, it has replaced the traditional messaging system. So, in this article I am going to discuss the various methods to download the iMessage on Windows 10.
Features of iMessage on Windows OS
If we talk about its features, then the Apple’s user is already familiar with the iMessage app as it is well known for iOS users. With the upcoming of this amazing app, the instant messaging system of communication has become easier. This app not only sends the messages but also sends the videos, audios, documents, images etc. instantly. Let us see the features in detail:
- Group chat is available so that number of people can communicate together easily.
- At the time when the other person is typing, you will get the notification.
- Also, this app let you know whether the delivery of the message takes place or not.
- Next feature is that with the transfer of messages, it also transfer video, audio and documents also as well.
Download iMessage with the Help of iPadian Emulator
This methods requires an emulator to access iMessage online for windows which will enable it to run on windows 10 & 8. iMessage is basically an inbuilt application for iOS users but now it has become easier for the Windows users as well. The windows user just need an emulator i.e. iPadian to do so. Let us discuss the step by step procedure to do so.
Procedure to Download iMessage for Windows 10, 8 & 7:
- In the starting first task is to download iPadian emulator from its official site which is totally free.
- Now next step is to install it on to your PC.
- After the completion of installation process, just run the emulator.
- Then write iMessage in the search bar and as soon as you get the app, just download it by clicking on the download button.
- Now set it up the app and enjoy using the app.
Download iMessage for Windows 10, 8, 7 Using Bluestacks
As we all know that iMessage app is not meant officially for Windows user, so there is a slightly different procedure that is with the help of a Bluestacks emulator. Let us see the step by step procedure to download iMessage desktop app for PC Windows with Bluestacks emulator.
- Foremost task is to open the Bluestacks website, download Bluestacks app and install it.
- Then after the installation process, just open the Bluestacks app.
- Then, type the iMessage in the search box and click on the “Search play for iMessage” button.
- Now, select iMessage app from Google play and just click on the install option which is available there.
- After the successful completion of the installation process, move on to Home page of Bluestacks.
- Then select all apps option and there you will see the iMessage app.
- Now just open it and enjoy sending the messages to your friend.
Got Stuck with the Activation of iMessage App?
Before moving into the mainframe of the app, some few things are there to be taken care of. Basically making the required changes in the app from the starting will surely make the app run smoothly. Let us see the thing in detail.
- At first make sure that the time set properly according to the correct time zone. To do so, first go to general settings and then enter ‘date and time’. Also enable the set automatically date button.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi remains on. Because confirmation and activation with a good speed will respond quickly.
- To ensure that the network connectivity is proper, just check it out the connection because activation of the app might cause problem.
How Can We Report iMessage Spam to Apple?
To report the iMessage spam to Apple, you just need to take the screenshot of the required message and then mail it to email@example.com.
How should I be able to stop or disable messages?
To disable the messages option, go to preferences menu. Then just un-check the option “enable this account”.
How do I setup iMessages?
To set up an iMessage is very easy. All you need to do is to follow a number of steps:
- At first, just tap on the Settings app right there from the home screen itself.
- Then select thee messages option.
- Then just set the iMessage to ON option and at last login in with your Apple ID on which you wish to receive messages.
iMessage is a spectacular application which is a freeware and boon for the users. In 2017 scenario, where people loves to communicate via message, videos and audios, iMessage application is beneficial for them.