iMessage of Apple has already garnered a bulky fan following with its instant built-in messaging service which helps in sending video, picture, text, location and sound in a seamless fashion. Holders of iOS gadgets such as iPad, iPhone, Apple Watch or Mac can unleash the fullest potential of iMessage which lives alongside MMS and SMS services for staying in touch with your non-Apple friends.
Today we are going to take a look at some of the coolest special effects of iMessage which has been made available by Apple with its latest update to spice up conversations like never before. Cellular data rates might become applicable if you use iMessage devoid of a proper Wi-Fi connection.
Sending Messages With Camera Effects
You can add a dash of vibrancy to those mundane conversations by quickly creating and sharing a video or picture using Memoji, Animoji, text, filters, fun stickers and many more. This can be accomplished by following these below-mentioned steps:
- After opening Messages, you will be provided with the dual options of either creating a new one or proceeding with an existing conversation.
- Next you will have to tap on the Camera icon and follow it up with the selection of Filters, Animoji, Shapes and Text. It is also possible to add in multiple effects to a single video or photo.
- After completing with the addition of filters, you will have to tap on the blue arrow icon at the lower right-hand corner of the screen and add in some personal messages. Alternatively, you can click on the ‘X’ button at the upper top right corner if you do not wish to send the photo.
Also Read: Recover Deleted iMessages
Sending Handwritten Message
Adding a handwritten note can serve as a brilliant means of personalizing your messages especially while sending it to friends and family. It can bring back the vintage charm of a hand-written letter while enthralling its recipients with quirky animation on the go. You need to abide by the following steps for creating a beautiful handwritten message using iMessage:
- After opening the Messages application from your iOS device, you need to select the particular contact whom you wish to send the message.
- Next you will have to tap on the iMessage text field and turn your device to landscape mode for doodling on the blank canvas.
- Once you have completed doing the same, you need to click on the Done button at the top-right corner and finally click on the Send button.
Sending HeartBeat On iMessage
Although both iPad and iPhone lacks heart rate sensors as that of an Apple Watch, you can still send Heartbeats using the same by following the steps below:
- Firstly, you will have to launch Messages from your Home Screen and tap on the Store button located in between the text box and Camera button.
- Next you need to tap on the Digital Touch button which resembles two hands in a heart.
- This button has to be touched and held down for long using two fingers on the canvas.
- On releasing the same, you Heartbeat will be sent to the recipient.Your iMessage history gets automatically saved and updated to your iCloud account for being synced across all iOS devices. However, it is imperative to note here that your iMessage history might just consume your entire storage space if you do not pay for iCloud storage.