The Pigeon game is gaining rapid popularity amongst the iOS community by allowing users to enjoy 14 top-notch games in their iMessage app. Today we are going to carry out a detailed discussion on the instructions and useful tips of using GamePigeon as well as tactics of deleting the same from your smart device. The number of most popular games that it consists of are 8-Ball, Poker, Sea Battle, Anagrams and Gomoku.
Installation Guide of Game Pigeon
The installation procedure of iMessage apps is a little bit different from standard ones. Hence, we shall walk you through all the steps which need to be fulfilled before you ensure that you own the biggest shark amongst all your peers.
- Firstly you will have to open an active thread in iMessage and correspondingly tap the small “>” icon on your keypad.
- Next you will see an icon which looks similar to the App Store one appearing near the place where you usually type in the message. Once you tap on that icon, a menu will unfold.
- An icon looking like a cluster of four dots will appear at the bottom left of the menu. You will have to tap on this icon which is termed as “App Drawer.”
- All the iMessage apps on your device will now be displayed. You can hit the + sign labelled “Store” for the purpose of this guide.
- Once the store opens, you can type in GamePigeon by tapping the small magnifying glass search icon which will thereafter display the game controller icon.
- This app setup looks similar to the standard App Store and you require to tap on the button for adding it to your iMessage.
Also Read: Recover Deleted iMessages
Tips & Tricks To Play Game Pigeon
With 14 different games to choose from, let us concentrate on the tips and tricks of playing “game pigeon tanks” which serves as a highly popular option:
- First you will have to make the selection between “Flats” or “valley” terrain from the Options page.
- Next you will be redirected to the main page wherein you will have to click on Target Practice which is more like a Two-Player game where you can access all the weapons. Although this tactic works in normal game modes, it can help you in gaining a clear picture of how the game pigeon tanks function.
- You need to choose DIRT MOVER as your weapon, point your barrel to 270 degrees and have your POWER set as 100 before pressing on the FIRE button which will make you fall straight down. Once the dirt ceases to fall, you will be halfway through making a bunker.
- Your main goal here will be to manipulate your enemy for pointing the barrel away from your actual tank and fire with POWER set at 100 so that you don’t suffer any damage.
- You can even add a MAGIC WALL on the inside of your bunker for protecting yourself from underground attacks.
- For preventing homing missile shot by your opponent from hitting you, you will have to shoot a DIRT SLINGER at 90 degrees in the air which will in turn cover you with dirt.
- The escape game pigeon forge is another such iMessage game which is slowly climbing up the popularity charts wherein you can recover a priceless art piece, lost gold or even break out of prison by choosing to enter any one amongst the different immersive worlds. You team will have an hour’s time for completing the mission and planning the escape route.
How to Delete Pigeon Game?
Once you are done playing the game, you can uninstall the same from your iPhone by following the steps mentioned below:
- Firstly, you will have to launch iMessage and locate the conversation where you played the game for the last time before tapping on the same.
- Now you will have to click on the Edit button at your phone screen’s top-right corner.
- You can select GamePigeon from the following screen and tap on the plus sign for adding it to your favorites. And if you wish to remove it, then you will have to swipe left on the same for being removed from your favorites. You will have to swipe left once more for deleting the same from your iPhone.
- Although game pigeon for android has not yet been made available, you can enjoy some of its constituent games in Google Play Store such as 8 Ball Pool.