These days iMessage has become one of the most wanted application for iOS and android users both. The users of this application is increasing rapidly because of its advanced features. Now in this article I am gonna discuss about the various methods to access iMessage online. After the successful completion of download process, you need to access it obviously. So, let us discuss the different ways to do so.
How to Download iMessage Online on PC with iPadian Emulator?
The people who are not using Mac can also download iMessage online with the help of iPadian emulator.
- To download iMessage on windows, download iPadian emulator first.
- After the successful completion of download procedure, just install the emulator and then launch it.
- Just after this step, you could see the app on dock.
- Now just search for iMessage app and then just install it.
How to Download iMessage Online Directly on Mac PC?
Downloading iMessage online on a Mac computer is not at all a tedious task to do. Well by following a couple of steps, you can easily download this application.
- In the iOS device, move to iTunes option.
- Then search the iMessage term.
- After the app get displayed, just install the application.
- Now just sign in with your available Apple ID and enjoy the iMessage online application on Mac.
Also Check: iMessage for PC Windows 10 Download
How to Access iMessage online?
There are generally two methods through which you can access iMessage online. Let us see these two methods in detail. The two methods are:
- Remote Access
- Jailbreak Your iPhone
Method 1: Chrome Remote Desktop iMessage
How to Access iMessage online on Mac Remotely
This method is considered as one of the best to access the iMessage app online. For this method, you required atleast one iOS device. The next step is to just login into the iMessage app and then just receive and send messages. By doing so, you can access iMessage online.
Well, to connect the different devices, you will definitely require a chrome Remote Desktop. At first, install the chrome on both the devices. Then let us see the follow steps:
- After installing the chrome extension successfully on both the devices, the very next step is to create the remote connection between the two.
- To do so, just follow the necessary instructions which will come automatically after starting the procedure.
- Then from your remote desktop extension on your Mac, get the access code from there.
- After getting the access code, you can easily connect the required device to your Mac.
- Also a pop up window will open up where you can send and receive messages.
Therefore this is the above procedure to access iMessage online through remote access.
Method 2: Get iMessage By Jailbreak Your iPhone
Access iMessage through Jailbroken iPhone
In case you cant be able to access iMessage online with the help of first method, then this is the last method that you can apply. In this method you simply need to jailbreak your iOS device. To jail-beak a device is a legal process. Well, let us see a couple of steps to do so:
- The first step is to jailbreak your iOS device.
- Then, just install Cydia which is an application to let you install the apps easily.
- Then after installing Cydia, do search for an app which is called “remote messages”.
- Remote Message is the only paid option which is available. After installing, open the app and move to settings -> remote messages and then enter username and password that you want. Then just verify the authentication process.
- Next step is to get the IP address location which is there on your iPhone.
- Now moving towards the PC, we need to sort the location of the IP as per the settings of the iPhone. Now the sign up page will appear where you can use to get into the iPhone and send messages through it.
- At last you just required to enter the desired username and password to access the iMessage online.
Also Read: Guide to Install iMessage for Mac
Well, the knowledge shared via this article must have helped you to download and access the iMessage app online. Therefore, share this informative article to help others as well. Thanks for reading.